Our team manages a variety of real estate development tasks that are in line with real estate development including;
- Early Feasibility/Program Concept – assess availability of public funding, competitiveness project, and affordability restrictions
- Site Analysis/Environmental – research zoning code, assess local political environment, negotiate site control, commission environmental assessments, and other due diligence.
- Design development – coordinate process to identify design priorities, solicit input from stakeholders, manage architect to develop schematic design, incorporate green elements and energy conservation measures.
- Community engagement – develop plan to engage key stakeholders, create outreach strategy, facilitate neighborhood charrettes, and obtain support letters.
- Financial Analysis – develop project financial model that meets objectives, identify sources of funding and investors
- Application packaging – gather information and documentation required by financiers.